To Maintain Your Pavement choose Asphalt Professionals, Inc
Asphalt Professionals Inc is the Thousand Oaks, CA area’s leading pavement maintenance contractor not just because we’ve been paving the area for over 40 years, but also because we are dedicated to providing the best service to every customer. Whether it’s providing pavement maintenance to an entire HOA or sub-division to parking lot sealcoating, we bring the same work ethic to every job. To keep your Southern California asphalt paving looking good for decades, we also offer the best concrete and asphalt maintenance services in the area.
What is Asphalt Maintenance?
Most people think you install asphalt paving and then forget about it, but pavement maintenance is vital for the health and longevity of your asphalt by stopping minor issues before they get big. What paving services are considered maintenance? The pros at API offer several, including asphalt sealcoating, concrete maintenance, crack filling, pothole repair, and more.
Getting one of these asphalt maintenance services can save you money in the long term in several ways:
- Crack sealing is possible to do yourself, but a professional crack fill uses the highest quality products and application processes for long-lasting repair.
- Asphalt sealcoating involves spreading a hot asphalt and liquid polymer mixture over a clean asphalt surface to seal it against further wear or damage.
- Concrete maintenance includes removing grease from vehicles or stains, crack filling, or edge replacement.
Pavement Maintenance Best Practices
Best maintenance practices for your asphalt paving take a three pronged approach:
- Minor pavement repairs like pothole and crack filling take care of pavement damage so it doesn’t get worse and lead to more expensive repairs.
- Preventative maintenance services like asphalt sealcoating protect your asphalt against wear from regular use, weather damage, and UV ray damage.
- Regular inspections to make sure your pavement doesn’t develop any new problems. True professionals stick with their clients and stand behind their work.
Let’s discuss your pavement project today!
If your Southern California property has asphalt that’s seen better days, needs minor repairs, or you just want to protect your investment, you need to contact the experts at Asphalt Professionals Incorporated. With almost 50 years in the business, we can tackle any maintenance job in the Thousand Oaks, CA area.